A contemporary, ground floor apartment within a beautiful three-storey, Georgian-style house on the Grade II listed Rutland Terrace in the town of Bakewell.
Luxuriously furnished throughout, this modern apartment has spacious rooms, ideal for two couples or friends who wish to get away together.
On entering this deluxe accommodation, you will find the sitting room with feature log fireplace, two plush sofas and TV.
The kitchen is very modern with all the utensils you will need during your stay.
The two bedrooms have luxury oak wood furniture and charming, made-to-measure, Georgian-style windows.
Outside is a fabulous shared lawn accessed via stone steps, with patio table and chairs and views overlooking the rooftops.
With the flat situated in close proximity to the town, featuring lots of pubs, shops and bars to explore, there is plenty of enjoyment to be had in the area.
There are many places to visit during your stay including fabulous stately homes such as, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and Hardwick Hall.
There is also Western Park Museum and Old House Museum, well worth a visit to discover local, historical artefacts and some temporary displays.
The Peak District National park offers some breath-taking views and fantastic opportunities for cycling, walking and wildlife watching.
This delightful apartment is at the heart of it all, the perfect getaway.
All over one floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x king-size. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room.
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, smart TV with FreeSat, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking available in residents car park situated to the side of the terrace on a first come, first served basis
- Shared rear garden with lawn and patio furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Parking permit required, (owner has one)